Getting good at choosing what tasks you make the characters do is a huge factor in how fast you will level up or make cash.
The general rule is:
- Longer tasks makes more money and xp
- Shorter tasks makes less money and xp
However, two 4 hour tasks will always make more cash and experience than one 8 hour task.
With this in mind, you have to try planning how often you are able to play the game. Choosing a 4 hour task will not be advantageous if it turns out you’re not able to play in 8 hours, one 8 hour task would be a lot better.
Here’s some tips on how you can maximize your income from tasks:
- When you play late at night, select long tasks like 8 hours or 12 hours
- If you know you are able to play, select as short tasks as you can
- Make sure you’re not over confident in when you’re able to play next, it might be better to play it safe with selecting a longer task